Welcome to this blog!

Kawaii anime, manga, clothes, and life.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Confused Otaku Blogging

    A few days ago, I decided to create a anime and kawaii blog being inspired by Kalel Kitten's Blog. Of course as every other human being, I procrastinated a few days so here I am. I simply logged into my old account (Dear god, it was horrible!) and cleaned it up to look 'kawaii'. I can't possibly wait to get back into gears with blogging, and about my favorite things! It's a lot better than homework..

Konata from "Lucky Star"
Hopefully, to the reader's eye this blog is somewhat attractive, most of the things I actually learned in class surprisingly. Yay for having to wake up before the alarm rings to sit in a room full of people who have no desire to learn and progress in their life thinking everything will be fed to them by hand! Maybe if the district came to their senses and let cranky teenager sleep for another hour or two I could actually enjoy going to school. Until that happens, just hit the snooze button for me will ya'?
Me almost every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment